Hi everyone, I'm currently looking for funding to do a startup.
There are a couple of things that I'm not too sure of what to do currently.
When looking for a funding, what exactly does it mean:
1. If I have a prototype to show?
- What prototype is this? Is it the end product or?
2. To have an Elevator Pitch and a Short Pitch Deck?
- What is the difference between the two?
3. What is the whole process of the funding?
- Do I add 'Running Cost' into the Proposed Amount or?
- What will I go through during the process?
4. Where exactly can I find funding or apply for one?
- Angel Investors? Venture Capitalist?
Please advise. I'll have more questions in the future, but for now, I would gladly appreciate if I know anyone who's
knowledgeable in regards to this.